We have have 6 yurts at the Seatoller farm, in the Borrowdale valley near Keswick. All our yurts are 16ft in diameter and can accomodate 5 people.
The inside of our yurts are high enough to give enough room to walk around comfortably and the structure is equipped to cope with any British weather that may be thrown at them!
Things you will find in our yurts:
- Wood burning stoves to keep you cosy
- Raised wooden floors covered in thick woollen rugs
- A well-equipped kitchen, so you can dine in style
- Gas hobs and grill (no extra charges for gas)
- Games box retro and new for when it’s just too comfortable to go outside
- Comfortable futon style beds
- Large central skylight – perfect for star gazing when the lights go out